Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Apps for SharePoint : Map App (Bing Maps inside SharePoint) v1.0.0.0

I wanted to create an App for Office Store and Apps for sometime and thought to create an App for SharePoint which I named as “Map App”. “Map App” is mainly for searching and storing geographic locations while sitting inside SharePoint.

No offense Google, but Bing™ Maps is my favorite online mapping service and this app is developed using Bing Maps AJAX Control, Version 7.0. As this is the first version, this will only support searching for a particular location and getting the current location. Hoping to provide more features with the coming versions.
Map App v1.0.0.0 Features
Untitled4
Map App (New )
Untitled0
Map App Home
Untitled1
Get My Location
Untitled2
My Location
Untitled3
Search Location
Enjoy the app in your SharePoint 2013 environment and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Coding.

Regards,
Jaliya

No comments:

Post a Comment